Indeed, was even the cradle only a goochie-goochie cove of good-fairy cobwebs entirely devoid of hobgoblin shadows; or was it not also the primordial place of boo-boo badness and doo-doo-in-diapers as well?— Albert Murray, South to a Very Old Place
Like what you’ve read?
- Want to comment, share a thought or a critique? Please do! I value your input and promise to read and respond.
- Want to support my work? Here are a few ways to do that:
- Share this with your friends, and please tag me when you do.
- Buy me a coffee. (Opens in a new tab — click on Support.)
- Become a member and share in my research. (Opens in a new tab — click on Membership.)