Professionally, I am recently retired from a successful career as a management consultant to businesses small and large. More than once I’ve thought how similar are the roles of consultant and swindler — both require belief in oneself and the ability to instill confidence in others. Perhaps this apple didn’t fall far from the tree.
Like what you’ve read?
- Want to comment, share a thought or a critique? Please do! I value your input and promise to read and respond.
- Want to support my work? Here are a few ways to do that:
- Share this with your friends, and please tag me when you do.
- Buy me a coffee. (Opens in a new tab — click on Support.)
- Become a member and share in my research. (Opens in a new tab — click on Membership.)