My new short story “Killing Hogs,” set in Franklin County, North Carolina, was published today by Potato Soup Literary Journal! It’s another entry in the cycle I’ve been working on about mid-century life in the South.
Potato Soup in an on-line journal, and their content is free to read. Hope you enjoy it.
Like what you’ve read?
- Want to comment, share a thought or a critique? Please do! I value your input and promise to read and respond.
- Want to support my work? Here are a few ways to do that:
- Share this with your friends, and please tag me when you do.
- Buy me a coffee. (Opens in a new tab — click on Support.)
- Become a member and share in my research. (Opens in a new tab — click on Membership.)